My girlfriend is in her last exam of her undergrad career. Let me just tell you how great that is. Once she’s done with this exam, 90% of her stress is relieved, which makes me very happy because I hate seeing her so stressed. The other 10% of her stress is about her visa, getting it back in time to get on a plane to come be with me.
Now, once she has that visa, I will be so fucking ecstatic.
I’m so proud of you babygirl.
So I just wrote out this whole post, and lost it. So here it goes again.
I finally received my contract to work at the camp with Gina over the summer and I filled the whole thing out. Now I’m really excited because it’s actually happening, it’s not just a ‘maybe’ plan, it’s really happening. Also, she gets here in 11 days. How crazy is that?! When we first started counting down it was like 120 days or something ridiculous. Now it’s just 11, almost single digits. I am so so so excited to finally be with her.
I also filled out the application to have my passport renewed so that I can go to England with her in October if she’ll be spending a considerable amount of time there before coming back to the states to be an au pair. ((((: exciting right?!??!
Why is so complicated to get a visa processed to come to the states? I wish she didn’t have to go through such a hassle with the whole process. It’s unnecessary. I just want her here already.
DID I MENTION THAT WE’RE DOWN TO 13 DAYS?! BECAUSE WE ARE. AND WHEN WE FIRST STRTED COUNTING It was like 120 days or something completely ridiculous, but now it’s only 13, that’s less than two weeks. HOW CRAZY.